Frequently Asked Questions
We are open for all spa treatment services. We want to reassure you that we continue to make every effort to ensure the safety of our clients and staff. Our spa always has been – and will continue to be – one of the safest places to be. Your safety is of utmost importance to us, please call with any questions or concerns.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If you have symptoms associated with either the coronavirus or the flu, or have been in contact with someone who has had symptoms with either the coronavirus or the flu, please call and reschedule your appointment.
- Face mask or face covering is required.
- Therapists will wear masks during your service.
- Please look for a link via text message or email from our office prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive and when you leave you will be offered hand sanitizer to clean your hands. All of our restrooms are disinfected between each use.
- Please arrive on time for appointments or you may be asked to reschedule. We are scheduling precisely in order to continue following social distancing guidelines.